On the menu this week...

Baked Eggs and Cheese
Lasagne
Navajo Tacos
Chicken Parmesan
Chicken Chimichangas




Friday, March 13, 2009

Meatballs

These meatballs can be used for any dish, but I like them best with a tomato sauce dish like Spaghetti and Meatballs. Because I am making the meatballs from 'scratch' I will usually use marinara from a jar to top my noodles. Just like I said... getting our tummies full!

Meatballs
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup milk
2 T. white onion, minced
1 t. salt
1 t. Worcestershire sauce
1 egg

Mix all ingredients well. Shape into 18-20 balls. Place in 13x9 baking dish and bake in preheated 400 degree oven until brown, about 20 minutes. Drain grease off of meatballs before mixing with sauce.

1 comment:

  1. you never get any comments about this. But I love looking at what you are having for dinner. I am thinking all the time. What should I do. So thank you for the blog. I love it.

    ReplyDelete